How This Product Works
TURMERIC ( Curcumin):
Turmeric is used in India for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine, cooking and in rituals to minimize infection, inflammation and as anti-oxidant. Turmeric is studied in many cancer research institutes and universities around the world. Also, studies show that turmeric helps to reduce inflammation and pain, help in rheumatoid arthritis, minimizes free radical damage, help to protect liver from toxins and minimizes blood platelets from clumping together and improves circulation. The concentrated form of turmeric is curcumin (95% extract) is used in this synergic blend.
Note: Turmeric is oil/fat soluble and take with food, salad with avocado, olive, coconut, flax seed oils, and black pepper as well for absorption.
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free by PETA
- Vegan, Natural, Plant-based and Non-toxic
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, gluten, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – follows the SENSIBLE GREEN philosophy
- Ships with packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
How To Use
- Take two(2) tablets daily with a glass of water before meal as a dietary supplement.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health professional before taking this vitamins
All Ingredients List
- Turmeric Root Extract
- Curcuminoids (containing Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin)
- Cellulose (capsule)
- Rice flour
- Magnesium stearate(vegetable source)
- Stearic acid (vegetable source)