Results may vary based on various factors specific to the individual user. If you have sensitive skin consult a professional or do a test patch before use
About the information presented on this website:
- All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals.
- Customer feedback is provided voluntarily, and as such it is based on individual perception & expectations from a particular product.
- Our recommendations and suggestions are based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient.
- The information on this website is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide.
- Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Hymed Skincare cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information provided and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error.
- The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Hymed Skincare accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.
About Hymed Skin Care products:
- Hymed Skincare products are not medications/medicine, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
- By purchasing our products, you accept the responsibility to consult with a professional or doctor before using any products that may interfere with drugs you may be taking or medical conditions you may have.
- By purchasing our products, you recognise and accept the fact that even products that contain all natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Hymed Skincare will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to do a patch test before using.
- If use causes an adverse skin reaction, then discontinue use immediately, and see your doctor or pharmacist if no relief comes from rinsing the affected area in cool water or you are a concerned about any side affects you may have whilst using Hymed Skincare products.
- Hymed Skincare gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor shall Hymed Skincare be liable for any damages, including consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of Hymed Skincare products.
- Hymed Skincare Limited accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
Medical Advice Disclaimer: Advice Not Endorsed by Hymed Skincare
HYMED SKINCARE and its website or all related websites DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL- OR HEALTH-RELATED ADVICE. We provide useful information based on professional esthetician training, manufacturer ingredient representations and historical client/product use data.
Product package information and any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (FDA)
Hymed Skincare makes no warranties, guarantees or representations as to the effectiveness of the products sold on our websites. Product manufacturer representations, warranties and guarantees are strictly their own. All buyers/users of products should visit product manufacturers’ websites for information related to product use, effectiveness, quality, and safety concerns.
Hymed Skincare, the contents of the websites (such as articles, text, graphics, images, videos, search results, data and information contained therein) and such materials obtained from Hymed Skincare licensors or other third parties are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, examination, or treatment. Don’t ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking treatment because of anyone or anything on the websites. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Hymed Skincare doesn’t recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the websites. Your reliance on any such information is solely at your own risk. The websites may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our websites.
Important Note: Always read the product label for proper use before applying any product. If you have questions or concerns about any products, see manufacturers’ websites for details or call manufacturers with any questions.
ALWAYS PURCHASE GENUINE HYMED PRODUCTS
Several unauthorized websites are known to sell counterfeit Hymed products.
These products are not issued by Hymed Skin Care and must be considered unsafe and unfit for used. Hymed cannot verify whether the ingredients, concentrations, formulation, manufacturing, quality, storage, and handling of these products match our quality standards.
Counterfeiters are great at what they do. It can be nearly impossible to tell fake from original. Always shop from our website or any of our licensed professional partners. You can find them with a mail to
AUTHENTIC VS. COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
|AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS||COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS|
|Original formulations||Diluted/wrong formulations|
|Maximum impact||Reduced impact|
|Natural ingredients, proven results||Improperly stored & exposed to extreme temperatures|
|Produced under strictly regulated conditions||Different/low quality ingredients|
|Tested under tight safety parameters||Produced without any safety and quality assurance|
COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS CAN PUT YOU AT RISK
Fake formulations that mimic Hymed products can affect ongoing procedures, allergies, and adverse reactions such as infections, rash, and erythema.
TO MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS BUY AUTHENTIC HYMED PRODUCTS, SHOP FROM ANY ONE OF THE AUTHORIZED SOURCES LISTED BELOW:
1. AUTHORIZED SKINCARE PROFESSIONAL
To find an authorized dermatologist, physician, or other licensed professional near you, get in touch with us on
2. HYMED WEBSITE
CAUTION: UNAUTHORIZED RETAILERS
Counterfeiting products can damage your health and is illegal too!
Please note: If you buy Hymed products from any individual or institution not listed as authorized, they might be diluted, fake, harmful, or expired and may not be safe to use or perform as tested. Hymed will not take any responsibility for the purchasers’ dissatisfaction.
HYMED STANDS AGAINST COUNTERFEITERS
- Hymed guarantees 100% authenticity.
- Constant innovation helps us track original products effectively.
- We constantly monitor unauthorized sources and act immediately to tackle counterfeiters.
- We are constantly in touch with law enforcement regarding counterfeit Hymed products found on unauthorized channels
If you suspect that you may have received counterfeit product and you would like to file an official report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org