Naturally Derived Ingredients
How This Product Works
The non-alkaline Gentle Skin Cleanser formulated with hyaluronic acid is completely free of toxic and inflammatory ingredients to soothe your skin as you cleanse. Your skin looks clear, soft and hydrated after use.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Keeps the skin from getting irritated due to its lack of toxic and inflammatory ingredients.
- Recommended for diabetics with extremely dry, sensitive skin.
Problem Solved / Benefits
- Prevents dryness and irritation in sensitive and afflicted skin by hydrating while it cleanses.
- Excellent for use by radiated, wounded, diabetics and extremely dry, sensitive skin.
How To Use
- Use daily A.M. and P.M. Apply to damp skin. Work into lather over face and body.
- Rinse with tepid water. Repeat if makeup remains.
- Excellent as a pre and post-operative cleanser (including laser, TCA and Glycolic peels).
All Ingredients List
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside*, Stearyl Citrate*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*, Sclerotium Gum*, Lysolecithin*, Xanthan Gum*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Methylpropanediol, Pullulan*.
Note: Be aware of organic people saying that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is bad. Betaine is bad only if nitrites or nitrates are present in the formulation to react to form nitrosomes which is carcinogenic. Hymed products do not contain nitrites or nitrates
Also, you hear unscientific information on PEG. Peg are Poly Ethylene Glycol. PEG is safe and doctors recommend it to take before you do any procedures of colon or intestine. PEG makes the cleanser anti- irritant.
What the green people are getting confused with ethylene glycol (anti- freeze fluid) which is made from ethylene oxide gas. When FDA classify Polyethylene Glycol for food grade and pharmaceutical grade, it is safe and do not contains any Ethylene Oxide gas or Dioxane which is the byproduct in ethylene oxide manufacturing.
Furthermore, Hymed uses USP/ NF grade ingredients and the certificate of analysis shows zero Ethylene oxide or Dioxane in these ingredients. Moreover, Hymed heat the ingredients in making the cleansers and the ethylene oxide or Dioxane gas is evaporated if anything left in the PEG ingredients.