Naturally Derived Ingredients
How This Product Works
Facial Cleanser combines alpha hydroxy acids from sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry, orange, and lemon with the powerful hyaluronic acid to give you an effective, hydrating cleanser. It whisks away impurities and excess oil from the skin while maintaining a healthy moisture balance to reveal clear, soft, and supple skin!
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids to remove dulling buildup on the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Problem Solved / Benefits
- Cleanses and exfoliates.
- Keeps pores clear of dirt, oil and debris.
- Hyaluronic Acid maintains moisture balance.
How To Use
- Use daily in the morning and evening. Massage in a circular motion over damp skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
All Ingredients List
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate*, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Hyaluronic Acid*, Glycerin*, Citric Acid*, Sclerotium Gum*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Lecithin*, Lysolecithin*, Xanthan gum*, Diheptyl Succinate*, Caproyloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Pullulan*.
Note: Be aware of organic people saying that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is bad. Betaine is bad only if nitrites or nitrates are present in the formulation to react to form nitrosomes which is carcinogenic.
Hymed products do not contain nitrites or nitrates