Naturally Derived Ingredients
How This Product Works
The powerful Glycolic Home Treatment combines exfoliating multi fruit acids with beta-glucan from oats and hyaluronic acid to minimize inflammation and keep your skin hydrated even as it clears dead skin cells. The skin’s tone and texture will improve with regular use and your skin will look soft, youthful and radiant.
- Multi fruit acids exfoliate dead skin cells to minimize signs of aging and lighten pigmentation.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Beta-glucan from oats helps counter the inflammation and irritation caused by alpha hydroxy acids.
- Minimizes fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Revitalizes sun-damaged and dehydrated skin.
- Lightens pigmentation in skin.
- Cleans out pores and eliminates blemishes
NOTE: Explain the benefits of exfoliation and the role of Multi Fruit Acids in this process. Mention that the
client will see a change in the texture of his/her skin in 2-6 weeks depending on skin thickness and sensitivity.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to clean face 1-2 times daily (A.M. and P.M.).
- If using Retin-A, apply Retin-A at night and Glycolic Home Treatment in the A.M.
All Ingredients List
Aqua , Saccharum Officinarum Extract(Sugar Cane)*, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol*, PEG-40 Stearate*,Isoceteth-20*,Citrus Medica Acida Peel Extract (Lemon)*, Avena Sativa Extract (Oat Kernal)*, Sclerotium Gum*,Diheptyl Succinate*, Capryloyl Glycerin*/Sebacic Acid* Copolymer*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol*, Retinal Palmitate (Vitamin A)*, Methylpropanediol. *is Plant derived.