Glycolic Home Treatment For Exfoliating, Renewing & Acne-prone skin
- It minimizes fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
- It revitalizes sun-damaged and dehydrated skin
- It lightens skin pigmentation.
- It cleans out pores and eliminates blemishes.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates your skin to heal dryness that causes your skin to peel off.
- Beta-glucan extracts from oat kernels promote wound healing and reduce scarring.
- Bilberry minimizes inflammation and reverses free radical damage.
- L-ascorbic acid stimulates collagen production and reduces inflammation.
- First, apply a small amount to your skin and clean your face 1-2 times daily (morning and evening) If you’re also using Retin-A, apply Retin-A at night and Glycolic Home Treatment in the morning for best results.
|Skin Type||Skin Concerns||Size|
|All skin types||Acne-prone skin.||1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml.|
Free shipping on orders over $49!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Naturally Derived Ingredients
A powerful topical humectant that nourishes and hydrates your skin.
Minimizes inflammation and reverses free radical damage.
Stimulates collagen production and reduces inflammation.
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties promote healing and reduce scarring.
How this Product Works
The powerful Glycolic Home Treatment combines exfoliating multi fruit acids with beta-glucan from oats and hyaluronic acid to minimize inflammation and keep your skin hydrated even as it clears dead skin cells. The skin’s tone and texture will improve with regular use and your skin will look soft, youthful, and radiant.
This ultimate exfoliating and rejuvenating treatment helps to reveal youthful and more radiant skin with this multi-fruit acid exfoliating treatment. This leave on treatment helps increase cellular turnover and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Beautifully evens skin tone and texture. Excellent for all skin types.
Note – When you use Hymed’s Glycolic Home Treatment, you will begin to see changes in the texture of your skin within 2-6 weeks, depending on the thickness and sensitivity of your skin.