Naturally Derived Ingredients
How This Product Works
Our deep-action Salicylic Facial Cleanser includes the anti-acne salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids from sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry, orange, and lemon, and hyaluronic acid, making it the ideal cleanser for oily/acne-prone skin. This powerful formulation will deep cleanse your pores, exfoliate the surface, and wash away dead skin cells without affecting your skin’s moisture balance. Your skin’s tone and texture will improve, and acne problems will be a thing of the past!
- Salicylic acid sweeps away sebum and debris to prevent breakouts.
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids to remove dulling buildup on the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic acid maintains moisture balance and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Problems Solved / Benefits
- Controls excess oil production.
- Exfoliates pore-clogging debris. Helps to minimize breakouts.
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture.
How To Use
Use daily A.M. and/or P.M. Work into lather and massage in a circular motion over damp skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Note: If irritation or dryness occurs, alternate with Hymed’s Gentle Skin Cleanser.
All Ingredients List
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate*, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin*, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum*, Lecithin*, Lysolecithin*, Xanthan gum*, Diheptyl Succinate*, Caproyloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Pullulan*. *is Plant derived.
Note: Be aware of organic people saying that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is bad. Betaine is bad only if nitrites or nitrates are present in the formulation to react to form nitrosomes which is carcinogenic. Hymed products do not contain nitrites or nitrates