Salicylic Facial Cleanser With Beta & Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- It controls excess oil production
- It exfoliates pore-clogging debris and minimizes breakouts
- It improves your skin’s tone and texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates your skin to heal dryness that causes your skin to peel off.
- Salicylic Acid sweeps away sebum and debris to prevent breakouts.
- Sugar cane removes dead skin, cells, dirt, and oil that clogs and stretches pores.
- Wasabi has anti-microbial properties that work to exfoliate the skin.
- Bilberry reduces inflammation and reverses free radical damage.
- Use it every day in the morning and evening.
- Apply a small drop on your hands and create lather.
- Next, massage the lather in a circular motion over your damp skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Note – If irritation or dryness occurs, alternate with Hymed’s Gentle Skin Cleanser
|Skin Type||Skin Concerns||Size|
|All skin types||Acne-prone skin||1.7 fl. oz. / 50 ml.|
Free shipping on orders over $99!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Naturally Derived Ingredients
A powerful topical humectant that nourishes and hydrates your skin.
Sweeps away sebum and debris to prevent breakouts.
Removes dead skin, cells, dirt, oil and unclogs pores.
Minimizes inflammation and reverses free radical damage.
How this Product Works
Our deep-action Salicylic Facial Cleanser includes the anti-acne salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids from sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry, orange, and lemon, and hyaluronic acid, making it the ideal cleanser for oily/acne-prone skin. This powerful formulation will deep cleanse your pores, exfoliate the surface, and wash away dead skin cells without affecting your skin’s moisture balance. Your skin’s tone and texture will improve, and acne problems will be a thing of the past!
An exfoliating cleanser containing salicylic acid, multi-fruit acids and hyaluronic acid. This pH-balanced cleanser lifts away impurities while salicylic acid deep cleanses the sebaceous follicles. Hyaluronic acid will maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Note: Be aware of organic products saying that Cocamidopropyl Betaine is not good for the skin. Only if nitrites or nitrates are present in the formulation to react to form carcinogenic nitrosomes is it bad for the skin.
Hymed products do not contain nitrites or nitrates.
Angela H –
I never thought I would say this in my life but I found a good product from a new line of skincare that I had not heard of before. Salicylic Facial Cleanser Alpha Hydroxy Acid is an exfoliating cleanser that leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The only downside is that it doesn’t take off makeup as well as
I’ve been using this for a little over a month now and I am really impressed. I have gone from having consistent breakouts and bumps to almost no breakouts at all. My skin is softer, smoother, and clearer too. I give the product 5 out of 5 stars!
Diane Kelly –
I typically get breakouts once or twice a month and started using Salicylic Facial Cleanser With Beta & Alpha Hydroxy Acid. I noticed my acne wasn’t as bad and now I can go 3-4 months without a breakout! The price is also reasonable, not too cheap but not too expensive either.
Andrea Ward –
Ever since I made this cleanser part of my skincare routine, I have felt the difference. It perfectly balances my oily skin and prevents breakouts.