Naturally Derived Ingredients
How This Product Works
Our multi-action Super Hydrating Facial Day Lotion includes green tea, chrysanthemum, turmeric, beta-glucan, and peptides to fight signs of aging, hyaluronic acid to promote healing and hydration, octyl methoxycinnamate, titanium oxide, and alteromonas ferment extract to screen against harmful solar radiation and grape seed stem cells to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will stay safe and hydrated under the sun, and you will look younger with a gentle glow.
- Hyaluronic acid helps retain natural moisture, keeping the skin soft and supple.
- Green tea, chrysanthemum, turmeric, and beta-glucan help deactivate free radicals.
- Cooper/zinc/manganese peptides and grape stem cells help repair and rebuild skin cells.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate, titanium oxide, and alteromonas ferment extract provide protection from the sun.
Problem Solved / Benefits
- Moisturizes, nourishes and protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Nourishes and hydrates sun-damaged and/or dehydrated skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How To Use
- Use daily in the A.M.
- After exfoliation and before make-up, apply a small amount to clean, dry face.
All Ingredients List
Aqua , Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Diheptyl Succinate*, Capryloyl Glycerin*/Sebacic Acid* Copolymer*, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract*, Titanium Dioxide, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment*, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment*, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment*, Saccharomyces/Selenium Ferment*, Vitis Vinifera Callus Culture Extract (Grape Stem Cells)*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Cetearyl Olivate (from Olive)*, Sorbitan Olivate (from Olive)*, Squalane (From Olive)*, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate*, Alteromonas Ferment Extract (Sea Plant)*, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol . *is Plant derived.
NOTE:The popular belief that the sun screen ingredient Octyl Methoxycinnamate is bad is not true , it is the inflammation created by the Sun screen ingredients is bad. When you have the anti-inflammatory/ ant-oxidant ingredient in the formulation, they suppress the inflammation created by the sun screen ingredients.