How This Product Works
Green tea is high in antioxidant polyphenols or called flavonoids. Polyphenols fight against free radicals which causes immune system deficiencies and degenerative diseases. One of the polyphenols called catechins neutralizes (scavenge) the most DNA damaging and aging reactive oxygen free radicals such as peroxyl, hydroxyl and superoxide. Green tea is not only appetite suppressant (regulate hunger hormone ghrelin) but also the catechins boost the enzyme phase of detoxification and fat burning. One of the polyphenol epigallocatechin -3- gallate interfere with cell replication (happens in cancer). The potent anti-oxidant polyphenol neutralizes the free radicals that causes the inflammation which contribute to premature aging and diseases.
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free by PETA
- Vegan, Natural, Plant-based and Non-toxic
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, gluten, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – follows the SENSIBLE GREEN philosophy
- Ships with packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada
How To Use
- Drinking 6-8 cups of green tea is good but someone with a compromised immune system or under severe stress needs more saturation of polyphenols in the system without caffeine.
All Ingredients List
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)
- Polyphenol Catechins